This page is meant to explain our shipping procedures, and answer some of the more common questions you might have. If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us for additional help.
When will my order ship?
- All orders will ship in the spring, generally between May 1st and June 15th. Our potted plants have a large planting window; they can be planted successfully any time of the year that the ground is not frozen. We typically ship to the warmest parts of the country earliest, and then work our way north.
- If you have a large order, or need your trees for an event, please choose your delivery window on the checkout page. If you need an even more exact delivery, please contact us and we will do our very best to accomodate your request.
How will my order ship, and can I track it?
- Orders of less than 96 pots will almost always ship by FedEx Ground. If your order is large enough to warrant a freight shipment, we will contact you to set up the specifics before the order is shipped.
- When your order ships, you will receive an email notification from FedEx which will allow you to track your incoming package(s).
What will it cost to ship my order?
- Packaging and shipping charges are just 15% of your order total, with a minimum of $12.95. If you wish to save on shipping, you may choose to pick up at our facility in Grafton, WI for $9.95.
Can I pick up my order at your shipping facility?
- Yes. During the checkout process, you may choose the "Pick up in person" delivery option. Your order total will include a $9.95 handling fee regardless of the order size. Plants will be packed in flats. If you require boxing of plants, please notify us when the order is placed. Additional boxing fees will apply.
- Please contact us after May 1st by email at [email protected] to schedule your pick up date. On the morning of your pick up, your order will be picked and assembled so that it is waiting for you when you arrive. Due to the busy nature of the spring season, it is required that you schedule your pick up ahead of time so your order will be ready and waiting for you.
- Our shipping facility is located at 976 Ulao Road, Grafton, WI 53024. We are conveniently located just 2 blocks east of Interstate 43, on Highway 60 which is also known as Ulao Road.
Loading a freight shipment of 400 potted Eastern Red Cedar