NOW ACCEPTING ORDERS FOR SPRING 2020 DELIVERY
This section explains the ordering process, and answers some of the more common questions you might have about placing an order. If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us for additional help.
When can I place an order on PottedTrees.com?
- PottedTrees.com takes orders online between mid-September and early June each year. All orders are shipped in the spring between April 1st and June 15th, when conditions are most favorable for planting and plant establishment.
How do I place an order with your nursery?
- Our easy to use website allows you to browse our plants, adding different varieties and quantities to an online shopping cart. When you are ready to place your order, simply click "Go to checkout" and enter the appropriate information to complete the transaction. If you feel more comfortable speaking with someone directly, we would be happy to take your order over the phone at 800-424-9124.
Is there a minimum order amount?
- Yes. In order to maintain our low pricing per plant, we require a minimum of 6 potted plants per order. This can be a mix and match of any varieties and quantities you would like. Don't need 6 plants? Our potted trees and shrubs make excellent gifts, and your friends or neighbors would be thrilled to receive such a beautiful plant! Who wouldn't?
What forms of payment do you accept?
- PottedTrees.com accepts Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express.
Why do I pay now if my order won't ship until spring?
- When you place an order with PottedTrees.com, your nursery stock is removed from our sales inventory and reserved strictly for you.
Can I modify my order once it is placed?
- In an effort to remain as efficient as possible and keep our prices low, we ask that you thoroughly consider your order prior to placing it. If an order change is imperative, please contact us and we will do our best to assist you.
What are your order cancellation and refund policies?
- Plant items: When you place an order with PottedTrees.com, your nursery stock is removed from our sales inventory and reserved strictly for you. With the onset of spring, the likelihood of reselling your plants is greatly diminished. Cancellations late in our sales season result in discarded plants. For this reason, the following cancellation fee and refund schedule is strictly adhered to:
Orders cancelled after March 15th will be charged a 25% cancellation fee
Orders cancelled after April 15th will be charged a 50% cancellation fee
Orders cancelled after May 15th will be charged a 75% cancellation fee
- Non-plant items: All sales are final on non-plant items. Once your non-plant items leave our facility, the order cannot be cancelled. Non-plant items are not able to be returned for a refund of any kind.
Do your potted plants come with any kind of guarantee?
- Yes! Our potted trees and shrubs are healthy and resilient, but require proper care in order to survive and thrive. We guarantee that your order will arrive in satisfactory condition, and that you have received what you ordered. Beginning on the date of delivery, you have 45 calendar days to nurture your potted plants and let us know about any concerns. Please visit the Our Guarantee page for full details.
How can I be sure that I'm dealing with a reputable company?
- PottedTrees.com is a division of Chief River Nursery, a well known and respected company in the nursery industry with excellent customer service standards. While PottedTrees.com was launched late in 2016, our parent company has been in business since 1973. We share a knowledgeable staff, and a beautiful shipping facility with our parent company. The two companies operate independently, but our commitment to providing quality nursery stock and customer service are one and the same. We look forward to exceeding your expectations!