All plants are inspected on-site by the Wisconsin Dept. of Agriculture to ensure they are disease as pest free.
What you need to know
You have received live and healthy plants which require your care to properly thrive. Without proper care and handling, your survival rates could be low, and your plants may not be eligible for coverage under our guarantee. Please see our planting and care guide for proper handling and follow up care.
- Incorrect or damaged nursery stock must be reported within 24 hours of delivery
- You must thoroughly water your plants upon receipt, and plant them directly into the ground within 3 calendar days
- If no heavy rain occurs during a week, you must water each plant with 1 gallon of water
- Any nursery stock failures must be reported within 45 days of delivery, no exceptions
We do not cover
- Incorrect site selection and/or supplemental watering
- Losses from extreme weather events or interference by animals
Our guarantee is designed to be simple, fair and keep our pricing favorable. We believe it strikes a balance between making sure you are happy and confident with your new potted stock, while insulating us from factors outside of our control once the plants leave our strict care. Please feel free to contact us regarding our guarantee, or any other matter which requires our assistance. Thank you for choosing PottedTrees.com. We look forward to exceeding your expectations!