What information do we collect?
1. We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or subscribe your email address.
2. When ordering, registering on our site, or subscribing your email address, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
1. To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
2. To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
3. To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
4. To send periodic emails (including order confirmations, order statuses, shipping alerts as well as informational and occasional promotional emails.) All informational and promotional emails include a one click unsubscribe link for easy removal from future informational and promotional emails. Unsubscribing from informational and promotional emails will not remove you from receiving requested correspondence such as order confirmations and shipping alerts.
How do we protect your information?
1. We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
2. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
3. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
If you have provided a mailing address to us, we may send out other offers, catalogs and promotions to you periodically. Unless you have specifically advised us not to share your information, you may receive occasional offers from our trusted partners. Your information is strictly guarded and we take your privacy very seriously. Your mailing address will only be released in extremely rare circumstances when we see that you may benefit or be interested in receiving additional information from one of our trusted partners. Your email address will never be distributed under any circumstance. To opt out of any partner offers, please contact us by one of the methods listed below.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Email: [email protected]
976 Ulao Road
Grafton, WI 53024